Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

November 29, 2012

"Song of the week" #1 + #2

As I wrote on my "I'm back!" post (click), from now on, every week, I'll share with you a "Song of the week"; usually not-so-recent ones, based on my personal tastes. Since this is the first entry, I'm gonna post two songs! Here we go...

"Follow" by Crystal Fighters
From the album: "Star of love", 2010
Note: I discovered this song thanks to Sony Xperia T's commercial (this one), and now I'm totally addicted!


"New York, I love you but you're bringing me down" by LCD Soundsystem
From the album: "Sound of silver", 2007
Note: I've found this thanks to a video (click) linked by Nokia on Twitter


Hope you liked them! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment