Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

November 28, 2012

2 years on Final Fantasy XIV 1.0 + A Realm Reborn videos

October 31 was the last "real" day for Final Fantasy XIV 1.0. While from Nov 1 to Nov 11 there were some live events and, after a little break, now the game is again playable, the last save manteinance was performed November 1, with every progress made after that by players not carrying over Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (FFXIV 2.0).


Last two weeks of October have been almost exhausting for me: I was able to get Stardust Rod -Black Mage's relic weapon- with my usual EU static and, at the same time, I was trying to beat The Raven, Nevermore -Nael Deus Darnus hard mode- with a NA static I joined after "hearing" a shout in Ul'dah. We made it (yay!); the following days I had to do more runs to help my EU static, tho... and won it again! :) I want to share here some of the screenshots I took during my 2 years on FFXIV 1.0 as Moiren Houl, first on Bodhum then on Excalibur server. Click here to check them.


In case you've missed it, here's the amazing "End of an Era" trailer, which was made available right after the FFXIV servers went offline on November 11... enjoy!


Today, I started playing Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn alpha version. I'm not allowed to post personal opinions / informations / screenshots, however you can watch some official videos released by Square Enix so far on this playlist:


2 comments: