Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

November 27, 2012

I'm back!

Sama's Potion is now back, with a slightly new direction!

While I'll keep posting news about what I like the most, from now on I'll give this blog a more personal touch, for example talking about my adventures and achieved goals on the upcoming Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn MMORPG.


Expect more random quick stuff (pics et similia); also, almost every week, I'll choose a "Song of the week", based mainly on my personal tastes, and I'll share it with you. They won't be necessarily recent songs; actually, expect mainly older ones: after all, I will still post news about new songs and music videos I like :)

That's all!~

No comments:

Post a Comment