Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

November 27, 2012

Nokia Lumia 920, Lumia "830" or Sony Xperia P?

Ok, so... I want to buy a new phone soon. The three contestants are Nokia Lumia 920, rumored Nokia Lumia "830" and Sony Xperia P. Well, I lied: actually I'd totally buy a Lumia 920 (THE smartphone right now, imho), but I want to spend way less money, so the real options are only two.

Nokia Lumia 920 (click), powered by Windows Phone 8, boasts a 8.7 mp Carl Zeiss PureView camera with OIS (image stabilization for stills and videos -works great!) and BSI for optimal low light photography. The display is 4.5" and comes PureMotion HD+ technology and super sensitive touch: it can be used even with common gloves on or with other objects. Lumia 920 has wireless charging capability built-in, dual core fast CPU, 100% offline Nokia Maps & Nokia Drive and more.


Option A: Nokia Lumia 830. Actually, its name hasn't been confirmed yet and its specs are still unknown. Lumia 830 made its appearance in some pics and is rumored to be a mid-level WP8 smartphone -Lumia 710's successor? Who knows. I'd actually like a Windows Phone 8, so I'm waiting for some official infos to surface first, one of them being its price tag.



Option B: Sony Xperia P (click). For me it's one of the most beautiful smartphones right now, especially the silver model. Nice camera, ok CPU and RAM, very good 4" display and more. It's getting Jelly Bean in the next months, too. I like Android and I'm already enjoying it on my Asus Transformer tablet. Unless the Lumia 830 will have a very low price and interesting features, I'm probably going for Xperia P. Silver one!


No comments:

Post a Comment