Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

December 21, 2012

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, first trailer

UPDATE: click here to visit official website.

I liked the first Final Fantasy XIII, including its linearity and battle system; I wished there were more kinds of "extra" things to do at the end of the game, tho, instead of everything being "speak with Cie'th Stone, then kill that mob" or a boring, everlasting grinding for the ultimate weapons. I still have to play FFXIII-2 and, yesterday (sorry, I'm a bit late! I'm at my parents' house for Christmas and here I don't have a 24h/24 internet connection), the first trailer of the sequel Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII has been leaked! Watch it here (link updated with official extended trailer):


Did you like it? I'm very curious, it looks interesting. Let's see how this shapes!

No comments:

Post a Comment