Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

December 5, 2012

Good, creepy stuff: "Sinister"

Horror movies. Do you like them? I do. Sadly, in these last years, it has become almost impossible to find good ones -I still have to watch Paranormal Activity, tho. I totally loved The Orphanage, 2007. And later? I had some hopes (don't know why!) in Drag Me to Hell, 2009, but it almost made me laugh in some parts. The Fourth Kind, 2009, had some scary stuff and, all in all, was ok. Well, maybe Insidious, 2011. I liked it, sometimes it really made me hold my breath; there was a scene in particular which really scared me (if you've watched it too: I'm talking about the creepy figure out of the child's window). But now, let's talk about Sinister, 2012. I saw some commercials during my trip to the Netherlands, advertising it as "the best horror movie of the year" or something like that. Now, I can't recall real "horror" movies in 2012, actually. But still, I was curious about it and yesterday I finally had a chance to watch it.


What can I say? Watch it!
While it may not be the best horror movie of all times, Sinister really proved to be a great one, and surely the best in the latest years (at least for me!). Good story? Check. Immersion? Check. Creepy stuff? Check. "D: WTF" scenes? Check. All in a thrilling, winning blend. Suggestion: here's the official trailer, but don't watch it; I never do, too much spoiler. Just go watch the whole film! Click here to visit Sinister official Facebook page.



No comments:

Post a Comment