Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

December 8, 2012

Final Fantasy edited ringtones: Mobile Fantasy


Is 2004 back!? Not really, but let me tell you about Mobile Fantasy! It was a WAP site I created almost 10 years ago (I was 15! D:), offering Final Fantasy soundtracks MIDI ringtones, of course for free. While you probably now use MP3 files, there's something good about using Mobile Fantasy MIDIs: every ringtone lasts 1 minute~, usually less, and has been edited to include a selection of the best parts of every FF song, but without weird interruptions or stuff like that; everything flows like it should. For example, here's The Fierce Battle from Final Fantasy VI:



Now listen to the original one, and you'll notice which cuts were made:


Actually, Mobile Fantasy WAP site is still online, but I stopped working on it after less than two years: you'll find only ringtones until Final Fantasy X. If you have a WAP compatible browser, like Symbian one or Firefox on your PC with "wmlbrowser" plugin, you can visit Mobile Fantasy by clicking here. Or, more easily, download this .rar file containing all the edited ringtones found on the site:


Note: I did the editing job, but I got the original MIDI files from various Final Fantasy fansites. Sadly too much time has passed, and I can't remember which ones.

2 comments:

  1. oh nice. I've just set FFIX Terra as my ringtone :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice choice! :D Right now my ringtone is "The Legendary Beast" from FF8

    ReplyDelete