Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

February 13, 2013

"Song of the week" #10, #11, #12

Valentine's Day is almost here, so what about celebrating it with not one, not two, but three nice love songs? These aren't the usual "I-love-you songs", and I hope you like them as I do! (Check "Song of the week" #3 and #4 too!)

"When you're gone" by The Cranberries
From the album "To the faithful departed", 1996
Note: it's simply beautiful, isn't it?


"Soon we'll be found" by Sia
From the album "Some people have real problems", 2008
Note: not only this is a very good song, but it also got one of the music videos I like the most; remember to toggle fullscreen!


"Stay" by Rihanna and Mikky Ekko
From the album "Unapologetic", 2012


No comments:

Post a Comment