Welcome! Here you will find all the news on Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn, along with a few ones about other stuff I like. Click here for mobile version

Updated Posts (Latest 3)

January 1, 2013

"Song of the week" #7 + some thoughts

So, a new year has just begun. I said it every past year, and I'm saying it again: I hope that 2013 will bring more rights for everyone. Equality. I hope 2013 will bring less ignorance and more tolerance in our hearts towards who's "different" to us. After all, we're all the same, because we're all different in our own way. "Song of the week" #7 is from 1992 but, sadly, even today is still 100% accurate, for many people and in many countries of the world. I hope that, sooner or later, this song will become "useless". I hope that, sooner or later, everyone will learn to live and let live.

"Why's it so hard" by Madonna
From the album "Erotica", 1992


No comments:

Post a Comment